Our first recipe: Oreo Cheesecake! Photo quality could be better, but anyways the cheesecake is awesome. Yes, you can make amazing cheesecake from scratch with just 6 ingredients. Feel free to double/triple/quadruple it to your heart's content.
Super-Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
Yields: 6 mini cheesecakes
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
10 Oreos, divided
Whipped cream or Cool Whip
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Then add the egg and beat lightly.
3. Place an Oreo at the bottom of 6 cupcake liners. Then fill with the cream cheese batter.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Let the cheesecakes cool completely. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
5. Top the cheesecakes with whipped cream and Oreo halves/crumbs.
Got any recipes you think we should blog about in the future? Did this recipe work for you? Feel free to comment or contact us at
Monica & Caroline